OpenSource Developer — OpenCraft (July 2020 — present)
- Build learning platform solution based on Open edX.
- Work on improving automated Open edX instance deployment.
- Help Open edX community by contributing most of the work to Open Source.
Senior Software Engineer — Divine IT Limited (Nov 2018 – July 2020)
- Became team leader of Web & E-commerce team.
- Design & Develop customized Web & E-commerce platform on top of popular open source tools to provide faster delivery & easier customization.
- Developed a Block Based Content Editor to be used on Django framework.
- Understanding custom requirements and generalize to build features on the platform.
- Working on a unified auto deployment system integrated with e-commerce for all products of the company.
- Reducing product demo preparation time by standardizing deployment pipeline.
Software Engineer — Divine IT Limited (Aug 2016 – Oct 2018)
- Worked on features & improvement for multiple products.
- Took ownership of an old codebase written in C.
- Worked on multiple Android & iOS development projects.
- Reduced report generation time by optimizing SQL queries on multiple product.
Frameworks & Platforms
Django, FastApi, React, Vue.JS, Mithril, Spring Boot, Flutter, Android SDK
SQL (Sqlite, MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL (MongoDB), Redis
Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Numpy, Pandas
DevOps & Others
Linux, Git, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering (2012 – 2016)
IUBAT—International University of Business Agriculture and Technology
Diploma in Computer Technology (2007 – 2011)
Bangladesh Sweden Polytechnic Institute, Kaptai